0419 927 303

Spot & Stain Removal

Spot and Stain Removal Mandurah
It is important at the outset to define and differentiate between what spots and stains are.


A spot is just any material or spill on the carpet that will normally be removed by cleaning or spot removal and is normally not permanent.As a rule most spots are easily removed during our standard cleaning process.


A stain is anything that has altered the color or texture of the carpet,stains by their very nature are not easily removed and will require specialised stain removers or treatments.Stains most often can be removed,but may be permanent.(examples)  

Bleach – Ink – Blood – Coffee – Red Wine

A proper, professional, thorough and deep down clean of your carpet will remove perhaps 80% of spots. For the remaining 20%, successful stain removal includes evaluation by a trained professional to identify the particular type of stain so that the correct chemical treatment and or method can be applied. Most of the time these solutions will remove or greatly minimise most stains. Please note that some stains that are deemed permanent will not remove with any treatments. We do not guarantee the removal of permanent stains
Stain and Spot Removal Mandurah
Stain and Spot Removal Mandurah
CJG Cleaning Services is an expert resource for stain removal. Able to remove most household stains including-   Stain Removal Mandurah
  • Pet Stains
  • Chocolate
  • Shoe/Nail Polish
  • Blood
  • Wax
  • Coffee
  • Juice
  • Cordial
  • Cosmetics
  • Mud
  • Alcohol
  • Paint
It is important to act quickly with stain removal, delays or attempting to clean with off the shelf cleaners can often make things worse. Call us as soon as possible to maximise the chance of stain removal.

Call Today for an Obligation Free Quote

0419 927 303



CJG Cleaning Quote


C.J.G Cleaning Services

Mandurah, WA, 6210

5.0 stars